We are looking for an experienced Workshop Fabricator to work individually and alongside the Workshop Manager within our busy workshop team based at Gopsall House Farm in Twycross, to ensure efficient operation of the workshop by providing specialist fabrication and welding services.
Working within our safety standards, the Workshop Fabricator will:
- Fabricate items out of a variety of materials
- Deal with employee and customer queries that relate to fabrication and welding, to the highest standard
- Be required to carry out some routine maintenance on plant equipment from time to time
- Provide an efficient and effective service to set standards determined by the company
- Ensure that work is completed within the set time frame
- Work with workshop employees and other managers to ensure targets are achieved and quality standards are maintained
Post holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities when required by the company and it is essential that they have their own means of transport to travel to and from work due to our rural location.
Due to the seasonal nature of our operation, some weekend work and occasional late nights may be a requirement.
In return for the above, we offer:
- Fully paid induction
- Full uniform & PPE
- Attractive rates of pay for the right candidate
- Family-run business
Salary will be subject to individual experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time